The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, suppose to get rain, could sprinkle a bit this morning with, some say, a lot better chance tonight. Still, it's not a lot of rain, but we'll take it. Today we could hit 70, tomorrow maybe in the high 50's, need the low temps so they can have snow up north.

Tom, it's bad enough that the insurance companies make you jump through hoops to get the care you need, but when you get to a doctor that doesn't seem to pay attention, it is indeed time to move on. When we moved to the area we are in now, we tried three different primary care doctors before we stuck with the one we have now and that was 18 years ago. Good luck with whatever you do.

Put my tree up right before Thanksgiving, it comes in three sections and each section has a string of lights that plug into each other. Well, a few days after it was up, one string went dark, it's got the kind that if one light goes out, they all do, and I don't have the patience or time to find the blown bulb so I went to Walmart and got a string of 100 LED lights to replace that section. Turned the tree on yesterday and another section won't light. This time Walmart is out of color LED light strings for trees. Was talking to another customer and she said the same goes for Target, Home Depot and Lowe's. So I settled for a string of 100 "if one goes, the all go". I am truly amazed though that they can sell them for $2.48 US. That's 2 1/2 cents a bulb, not counting the wire and 100 sockets plus a few spare bulbs. How in the world can they do that for that price? Asked the guy that was restocking if they were out of LED light strings and he grunted something that I took for a "yes"...

Take care and have a pleasant day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-14-2021, 06:01 AM