The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, they were right, we got rain last night all over the valley. They forecast from .04" to .5", we got the .04" while other areas got up to .75". Next week should be a good one, rain every day in the forecast. Temps won't hit 60 today with lows in the high-30's meaning that it's snowing up north.

Cannot believe we are this close to Christmas and a new year. Checking my calendar and I'm going to appointments that I made a year ago.

Not much else, I did paint my DPM kit and stripped it, just didn't look good so I'm starting over, trying a different approach this time.

Learned yesterday that one of the regulars who shows up everyday in a motorized wheelchair at Brenda's Kitchen was in the hospital. We know that he fell at home, but got the details from his daughter. Turns out he fell in the bedroom and his cell phone was in another room and it took him 12 hours trying to crawl and reach it. They said his knees were bloody from crawling. He was sent home a few days ago, but is back in again, so if you would add him to your prayers it would be appreciated.

Take care and have a peaceful day....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-15-2021, 06:38 AM