The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(12-15-2021, 11:26 AM)jim currie Wrote: hi all . been a while since i've been here spending most of my time in tucson va ( i shure wish they would invent the transporter ) the 3 hour drive is  a bummer had another DVT blood clot to most of us while on that high powered blood thinned  , next appointment is with the vascular surgeon . got a update om windows and for some reason spell check is'nt working . 
haven't done any work on layout since i've been laid up . ya all stay warm and safe.
jim

Jim, good to hear from you. Sorry you're having such issues, you would think there would be a VA facility in Yuma by now. The one here in Phoenix might be closer, but not by much. Blood thinners are suppose to keep clots from forming, so maybe the surgeon can sort things out.

You are a brave soul if you've updated to Win11, I couldn't if I wanted to, something about my motherboard not having some chip. That may be a stroke of luck. If it's a Win10 update, you should be able to step back to your last update.

Good luck on both your health and you computer issues.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-15-2021, 01:34 PM