The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, been really chilly the past few days, going to stay in the 60's through next week. Not sure about the rain, a few days ago there was up to a 90% chance next week, now some say 0%, so as usual, we'll wait and see. Going up to Prescott this morning, they said there's some snow on the ground but the streets are clear which is fine because I haven't driven in snow and ice for a long time. Still going to be in the 20's this morning. There's one train shop there, but their web site shows, "by appointment only", so I doubt that I'll be doing any train shopping.

Had a problem with Alexa controlling some lights that were far away from my router, picked up a booster, (range extender) yesterday at Walmart, five-minute setup and everything works now.  Their website had it for $16 less than the store price, so they gave me the lower price. I've done that a number of times, the website has sales that the store doesn't and they'll honor that lower price. One time they didn't, the site had raised the price before I got to the store.

That's it, not much else on my schedule for today, just going to relax when I get back. Y'all have a great day...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-17-2021, 06:04 AM