The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning 
         I watched the news this morning and probably won't be done suffering until the beginning of the week. They were talking about the blood clots caused by the J&J vaccine and recommending the booster you get is from other manufacturers. I have decided to pass on the booster. 
          I got my wife a new laptop yesterday, Windows 11. I was able to get it set up and converted to windows 11 home (it comes in s mode). I installed her favorite programs and even her Microsoft Pictureit 2.0 (1997) runs, albeit sever glitches I had to work around. It has a solid state drive and is lightning fast.  I wanted to pick it up local but just got tired of trying to locate one. Walmart used to have an option to shop the local store but when I typed in "Laptop computer" there were over 3200 hits at my local store, and even though there may have been, I wasn't going to wade through all the pages. Best Buy got my bucks and free next day shipping. 
          I'm hoping everyone gets better and prays for Mrs. Tom.  

Cheers
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 12-17-2021, 08:25 AM