The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening folks

Making what is becoming my norm, a late evening check in. I took my wife to get her first haircut in over six mmonths. We had tried in the past but with hernot feeling well she would cancel at the last minute. Last night she felt good well enough to getting her hair done. Today she went with me while I did the grocery shopping. She did not go in the grocery store. However, on the way home she wanted to stop at CVS and once there she did go into the store and shop. A little problem with breathing but no big deal. Her real problem was her back hurting by the time she was done.

I think we finally finished the Christmas decorating.

I did some thinking regarding the layout over the past few days. I decided to addd a third track at the passsenger station. I worked on getting the track in place. I have the switches in place on one end. I still have some more track work to do. I also came to the conclusion the engine terminal is not going to happen now. Without the engine terminal and adding the third track the layout will follow the original plan. Instead of the engine terminal I will have some type of industry. Over the weekend I hope to work some more on the third track and updating a bunch of frieght cars.

I hope everybody has a good evening.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 12-17-2021, 08:34 PM