The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(12-17-2021, 09:13 PM)jim currie Wrote: Don there is a VA  clinic in yuma  all they do is blood tests and yearly physicals all other others you have to go to Tucson as were in the southern VA area , Tucson is one of their flagship hospitals . and yes its a mystery why i get blood clots on blood thinners , i think there caused by leg cramps . did manage to get to layout for a bit today still fine tuning the track work

Jim

We have that large VA hospital in Phoenix and the VA has a facility here in Surprise. I haven't a clue what they at that facility, but maybe like Yuma, just routine things. I usually eat breakfast with a guy that also goes to the VA, especially for his diabetes. Apparently, wait times for an appointment aren't so bad anymore. Me, I've never gone to the VA for anything but assistance for college and VA home loans a very long time ago. Still, I'm OK with my Medicare HMO plan, most of my doctors and hospitals are just a few miles away.

I did try to get into an Urgent Care center yesterday, she said to go home and get an appointment on their website. The earliest they had was this afternoon at 2:45. I few minutes later, that went to 3:45 and a few minutes after that, 4:45. I called another one, no X-ray machine, and another said "press 4 to talk to someone but expect a long wait on hold due to staffing shortages". No biggie, I dropped a piece of wood on my foot and now it's getting too big to put a shoe on it. Driving four hours to Prescott and back yesterday didn't help.

Have a good weekend everyone, for me, I think I'll play it as it goes...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-18-2021, 06:21 AM