The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, just a few more days until Christmas, we're having one gift-giving dinner at my son's MIL on Tuesday since she will be out of town on Christmas, and another at my son's house on Christmas. Got to get this foot looked at or I'm not going anywhere. Finally got an appointment at an urgent care center that will have an X-ray tech there today. I thought that just about all urgent care facilities would have an x-ray machine, but apparently, too few have one, the one I usually go to sometimes doesn't have a tech on duty to take pictures. Let's hope she shows up today because that's where I'm going.

All sit-down stuff today so I will continue to work on my DPM kit. I think I got it painted and weathered the way I want it so I'm into some assembly today. Probably watch some football too, that is, if there's any games on with Covid spreading though the NFL players who refuse to be told that they have to get their vaccine shots... Maybe they've gotten one too many hits and aren't thinking straight, but I wouldn't take such a risk with that close of a contact with others, but then again, I don't have to worry about getting a half-million per game unless they really run out of players that haven't had their shots. Call it the "Super-senior NFL", with automatic ten-minute time outs after every play and a one-hour nap at halftime. Icon_lol Icon_lol

Take care and have fun today....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-19-2021, 06:49 AM