The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, did watch the Arizona Cardinals who all they had to beat an 1-11 team to make the playoffs and they got whamped badly. Did finally get to Urgent Care after three days. Seems like they've taken the word, "Urgent" lightly, just like, hospitals take, "emergency".  I don't blame them, they are grossly understaffed and overworked. Anyway, my foot is damaged, but not broken, a good excuse to sit on the couch and like Tom, do nothing... Applause

Please, if you haven't yet, go to the link in this thread and view the memorial service for our friend Sumpter250. It is touching what those sailors do for their vets. Really impressive, you have to watch it all.

Christmas is sneaking up, I hope you all are prepared. I'm a bit bummed out, half my Christmas tree lights are out and impossible to find the one bulb that is burned out, and I'm not going to add any more, so it is what it is this year.

Take care and stay safe
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-20-2021, 08:19 AM