The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning to you all on this Christmas Eve. A soggy one for us, 'tis raining as we speak. Temps yesterday in the mid-70's, today we might not get to 60. I'm sure those folks up in the high country are deep in snow. Did I hear the new right that there was 8 foot of snow somewhere? I'm glad I had Pat bring the presents over to his house yesterday, I didn't want them to get all wet, plus with this bad foot, I'm not a steady as I would like. Today we have lunch and exchange presents since one granddaughter is spending Christmas day at her in-laws, typical for married folks, one year with his, next year with hers.

Finally got my Christmas tree lit again. All the built-in lights are out, and Walmart got a new shipment of LED light strings so it looks decent. Not great, but I was never good at decorating a Christmas tree.

Everyone have a great day today whatever you do, and don't forget to put out the milk and cookies....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-24-2021, 07:05 AM