The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon, folks

It is 51 heading to 53.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. We had our usual family gift opening and later ham dinner. Trainwise I received Walthers Merchant Row II and Merchant Row V from my son. My daughter gifted me the NCE Power Cab DCC Starter System. Looks like I will be reading up on DCC. She was not able to get me the recommended circuit breaker so I will be ordering it.

As far as modeling goes, I have been inventorying my kits and unweathered rolling stock which I plan to do more of today.

Today I am trying to take it easy and recuperating from making dinner yesterday.

The wife is feeling better. She is happier as she has a new laptop. Her old one was so slow it was driving her crazy. I was pleasantly surprised how easy this one was to set up and get running. It only took me a couple of hours instead of the days it took with the old one. Perhaps the fact the new one is not an HP has something to do with that.

Dave, Jim, and Mikey I hope your conditions improve or stay stable. I wonder if we can get a group discount on blood thinners. I have been on Eliquis for several years now due to A-fib. I was just informed that as of December 31st my prescription plan will no longer cover Eliquis, so the doctor and I need to have a conversation about what I switch over to. Since I was eligible, I just picked up an 180 day supply the other day. The wife is going to have to have the same conversation with her hematologist on Tuesday as she is currently taking Eliquis.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 12-26-2021, 02:20 PM