The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, it's getting that time to make New Years Eve plans. Don't know if the government is going to be happy about parties and crowded nightspots, so in deference to them, I'll do my usual. Hit the sack early and hope not too many folks in the neighborhood want to go out in the rain to shoot off fireworks. It's been a very long time since I had any bubbly and even then I couldn't drink that much.

Tom, I'm glad your wife is doing better. I checked to see why my doctor doesn't have me on Eliquis, now I know, really high co-pays as opposed to Warfarin at zero co-pay. He told me years ago that if Warfarin was up for FDA approval now, they'd not pass it, too many side affects, and constant INR testing.

Anyway, prayers that this coming year brings relief to Jim, David and Mikey with their DVT, and that Tom's wife continues to improve.

This whole week is free of appointments, maybe I'll get some stuff done on my layout.....

Take care everyone and have a great day. Goldth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-27-2021, 06:13 AM