The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening everyone. 
It's been a while since I dropped in here. We had a nice day after Christmas dinner with my Brother in law and Sister in law, Daughter and one grand daughter and her beau.  It was very enjoyable and I finally got to try my sister in laws 3 bean casserole, which is now one of my favorites and will be had at least once every other week.  I like those kind of dishes, just what I call down on the farm food (Bob Evans was my wife's dad's cousin). 
I installed a new CO detector in the motor home and made a brace for the table that keeps it stable and is still usable for the bed center. 
I got a diesel truck cab heater to install too, the original furnace was going to cost too much to repair and this one was less than $150.  My friend installed one in his motoer home and is delighted with it, and it takes less room than the original furnace. 

Prayers for everyone that we can finally find cures for all of these diseases that we have been treating. 
Cheers 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 12-29-2021, 07:17 PM