The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, good morning.... suppose to be a soggy day today, much more tomorrow and then a whole bunch of maybes all next week. Looked at three forecasts for tomorrow, 66%, 79% and 91% chance of rain, I guess each forecaster does their own calculations rather than just going to the NWS to see what they have. And yeah, they do have different "models" that show what to expect dependent on how the wind blows and a bunch of other factors, it's either that, or they are using a dart board. Icon_rolleyes

I'm suppose to meet a guy visiting here from Hawaii, the last word I got from him was that he sent a text to my cell phone... well, all he has is my landline #, I've had others send me texts to that number and as far as I know, they're still floating around in the air. Each one of my phones has a digital display on it, why can't they send a text to a landline? How about just being old fashioned and talk? I see those sending texts faster than I can dial a number, I'm not that agile, or even care to try, but I guess there are those that couldn't live without their phones anymore. So now I don't know where to meet this guy or when....

David, glad you're doing better, keep it up, it's amazing what modern medicine can do.

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-30-2021, 06:40 AM