The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning and a Happy New Years Eve to you all. Like Tom, my plans have not changed over the years, in bed early and hope that the neighbors decide not to shoot off any fireworks. They may not since it's suppose to rain on and off all day today.

I did get to meet that guy from Hawaii yesterday, it's always nice to meet someone that you've only talked to on the Internet. I would like to meet more, but I don't get around that much anymore so I have to wait and hope they come here. I was planning a trip several years ago with stops along the way to see a few Internet friends including Mikey, but backed off at my wife's request. I think that was around the onset of her dementia and she no longer wanted to drive plus she was showing signs of being afraid of going anywhere new. It wasn't until her diagnosis that we realized what was going on.

Arizona State played in the Las Vegas Bowl last night and did not win. The last time that happened, they fired the coach who still had a couple of years left on his contract, so naturally, they sent him the the unemployment line with around $2,000,000 in severance pay. No wonder tuition costs are out of control....

Everyone have a fun celebration tonight, enjoy yourself and by all means, stay safe. 1990_dancing
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-31-2021, 07:37 AM