The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning to you all and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR on this first day of 2022. It doesn't seem that long ago when we were in the 1990'a, but then, a lot has happened since then. Let's hope this is the year that we have unity and folks forget about harming others in the name of their cause, whatever that may be.

Yeah Tom, that cartoon is a perfect example of what I've been talking about. I was watching a bowl game yesterday and a college player broke up a pass play and two of them did some pre-rehearsed routine like they just struck gold or they were on the Broadway stage, and I switched to another channel. I've said it before, but can you imagine, when I was working that we danced around like chickens, did high-fives and mooned the camera every time we shipped a product. I can see the first time they try to do that on the automobile assembly line.

Apparently we did get some rain last night but not enough to discourage those bent on keeping me awake. They started around 8:00 and went past midnight with their fireworks.

Everyone have a calm New Year Day, and I wish you all a peaceful and prosperous new year.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-01-2022, 08:01 AM