The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, had enough bowl games yesterday to last me though this year and next. Never watched one from beginning to end, the same for the Rose Parade.  Maybe I getting bored easily in my old age, but I guess I don't like the way they play football anymore. The parade was no different than the last one, lots of floats and marching bands and commentators that constantly had to chatter even when the bands were playing. Anyway, I did relax the whole day except when I had to clean up after dinner.

We had lots of rain in the forecast all through next week, but apparently those storms are headed somewhere else and our chances are down to just a few percentage until mid next week. Today is the last day in the 50's, a steady increase until we reach the 70's next week.

Today should be time to take down the Christmas decorations. Don't have that much to do, but it's sad, it seems like they just went up.

Take care, prayers for those in need, and peace to all....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-02-2022, 06:32 AM