The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, sub-zero temps outside, mid to high 30's heading into the 60's. No rain, nothing significant until next week, but that can change. I see them working around the baseball fields, we're not that far away from Spring Training, that's when a bunch of guys with gloves on stand outside the practice fields hoping to catch a fly ball. I can never understand why they do that because I'm not sure just how many fly balls go over the fences, and these guys risk running out into the street in some areas.

We've had an update to our software, the next time you want to upload several photos, you can do them as a group rather than one at a time. You can also drag and drop them, just minimize your windows and drag one from the File Explorer to the box in the composition page.

Today is paperwork day for me, banking and updating some legal stuff. Don't have much time for my layout, but the next thing I need to do there is to clear away the clutter and finish the trackwork.

Everyone have a fun and warm day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-04-2022, 08:35 AM