The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, not so cold right now, 5 AM and temps around 40, highs for this week and next just around 70 give or take a few degrees.

Was busy yesterday working on banking and legal stuff, the same for today. Why so long, well I let my bank statement stack up and when the pile falls over, it's time to balance them. Surprise, they balanced with what I had. I remember trying to balance one checking account when we didn't have computers or even a calculator and adding machines were big bulky things that accountants used. If I came within $100 of what the bank said I had, I was happy with that. It's hard to imagine life without a computer and a smart phone or a microwave oven, but us old folk lived it.

The group upload for photos seems to be working well as are a few things in the background. The update has brought us better security and fixed a few broken things, so all-in-all, we're pleased, and we weren't shut down for that long. A big round of applause to Pat for doing this in record time. Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Take care, stay warm and enjoy the day.... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-05-2022, 06:23 AM