The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, still pretty chilly here, just about 40 at 5 AM, around 70 later on.

Got a easy day today, finished with all the paperwork, got a woodworking project that I've been meaning to do for a long time, did buy the material I need so I think I'll do that today.

David, that's true, I remember an episode of Lucy where the bank she was working at was a penny short. They had spend a lot of time recalculating so she threw a penny in the pot, only to find out now they were a penny over and had to start over again to find the error. In my case, the error always came close to correcting itself by the next month's statement. Now, with Quicken, I can go a few months between reconciling accounts. Probably not wise to go that long, but like trackwork, it's not on my list of fun things to do....

Have a great day everyone, and stay away from those viruses going around. Went to Costco the other day, most everyone had TP and/or paper towels in their baskets, but no feeding frenzy and plenty of stock. Not sure if they're still limiting to one per customer, but I saw no hoarders or hogs.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-06-2022, 06:21 AM