The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening folks

I have not been around much the last few days as they were some very rough days. Our 19 year old cat suddenly started having problems. On Sunday night we noticed his hind area was wet with urine. Other than that he showed no signs of a problem. He was eating well, drinking normally, doing everything he normally did. We cleaned him up thinking he may have sat in it while going. He has done that in the past. Monday everything was good. Tuesday evening he was wet again. Took him to the vet and they found his bladder extremely enlarged. We then took him to the University of Pennsylvania Veterinary Hospital. They stabilized him and kept him overnight. The next day we got a call that things were not good He had a large tumor blocking flow from both his kidneys and from the bladder. It was probably cancer and it appeared to have spread to the lymph nodes near his heart. Yesterday afternoon with my son, my wife, and I present he passed. This has been pretty devastating to us since he was a huge part of our lives. To my son it is a huge loss as he has been together with the cat since he was four years old. They grew up together and my son is taking it very hard as he has lost his best friend and constant companion. Funny how these furballs wrong their way into our hearts.

I did do some inspection of some freight cars to determine what is needed to bring them up to standards for my railroad. Lots of plastic wheels, and Athearn coupler clips to be screwed down.

I hope everybody has a good evening.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-07-2022, 09:04 PM