The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Hello,

@ Tom
Sad to hear you cat has passed away. But 19 years are really a proud age for a cat.

Here the life is not as good as it could be. Late October we missed our male cat, since then it is disappeared. My wife was diagnosed breast cancer the second time, she is now in chemotherapy with all it's nasty adverse effects. Oneself got the booster (third) vaccination last Thursday, now feeling better again. Also i help my wife, driving her to and from hospital for regular threrapy and often for extra treatment because of these incalculably adverse effects caused by the chemo.
Therefor i cannot post here as much as i want to do.
Yesterday i was nearly all the time out for making settlements. First bringing her to hospital by car (she should not use public buses or streetcars), then again som time later we had a due date for new driving licenses in the city bureau. As she was feeling still sick i did this alone to pick up our new driving licenses, this time riding by streetcar (no parking lots available in the city). Third time out to pharmacy to fetch Rx medicine for wife, this time by bike.
Last night snow was falling, bot now is melting away because temperature has risen above 0°C

Lutz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by testone - 01-08-2022, 04:36 AM