The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, wow, Tom and Lutz, I feel for you both, I am not a real pet person, but I do understand the attachment that folks have to theirs, and they indeed become part of the family. Lutz, I wish the best for you and your wife, you are in my prayers. One thing I don't understand, how does a Motor Vehicle Department not have a parking lot? How do they manage to give drivers tests to new drivers without a vehicle? Waiting 

Went target shooting yesterday, was cold enough to wear heavy coats and I put shooting gloves on. Two hours later, no gloves, no jacket, just really nice weather. I still don't understand how we can hit golf balls at some 50' away, but not a water bottle 10' away. It boggles the mind. Nope Came back with a list of things that some of my guns needed work on, that should keep me busy today.

I would like to have one of those in-home COVID test kits, but no need to shop for them, "out of stock", even though stores have doubled their prices (around $25, up from $10), and have limited purchases. Still, limited them to 10 kits makes it ripe for opportunists to sell them on eBay for much more than they paid and scammers to sell kits that don't work.

Take care everyone and have a great weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-08-2022, 07:43 AM