The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, rise and shine so they say. I did rise, but I don't look like I'll be shining for a while, at least until I finish my coffee. Temps right now around 43, my outdoor thermometer says 48 but I'm a few miles south of the official weather station. They say we'll be in the mid-70's today, yesterday was just delightful as well. Glad we went Target shooting last week instead of this Friday, they have rain in the forecast starting Thursday.

Going to take it easy today got lots I can do if I feel like doing it. Otherwise, maybe watching some football, I just hope they don't act like jerks on the field otherwise I wind up watching reruns or something old. I'd much rather be doing something productive though.

Jim, take care and I hope you're getting better by now. I hope it's not COVID, but regardless, sounds like you're over the hump.

Have a great day, do something today that you enjoy, that's what weekends are all about.... Goldth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-09-2022, 07:06 AM