The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(01-13-2022, 06:37 AM)FiatFan Wrote: Don - about your comment about the blood thinning.  I read somewhere that it doesn't actually thin but what happens is that the capillaries move closer to or further away from the surface of your body depending on the temperature.  I don't remember which way though.

Yeah, I really believe that is an old wife's tale anyway. Folks just say it because it sounds right. It's just that you get use to ignoring the heat after you've been here for a while. I take Warfarin and it doesn't seem to make any difference, but then, that doesn't actually thin you blood either.... Nope

(01-13-2022, 09:40 AM)FiatFan Wrote: Loctite makes a non-permanent liquid for securing screws/bolts.

I didn't know this before, but they make both red and blue Locktite. Red is more permanent than the blue. I've tried to blue on some of the screws on my guns, and I still have problems with them coming loose.  I may have to go, "code red"..... Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-13-2022, 10:26 AM