The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning and happy weekend to ya all. Really slept in today, here we are well past 6:00 and just now getting to my computer and coffee. temp right now is 60, highs in the 70's as far as they're forecasting. Some rain maybe next weekend, February is normally most likely rainy, but the way things are going, you never know. BTW, last year here was the sixth hottest on record.

Got my paperwork almost done, do have one woodworking project to do, then maybe trackwork.... no promises, but I'll try.

Big Barrett-Jackson car auction in Scottsdale starts next weekend. Single tickets to go there to look will be $210, $180 if you buy them early. Oh, discounts for seniors and military. The big deal is not only the cars, but the stars, you can be sure people like Jay Leno, maybe Wayne Newton (a Phoenix boy) and bunches of others will be there. Some buying, others selling, some, I think, just to show off since they probably didn't have to pay the $210 to get in. They usually have five or six other auctions around town at the same time.

Time for breakfast, gotta make my own today, so everyone have fun today and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-15-2022, 07:49 AM