The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

It's a partly cloudy 12 degrees outside my window this morning. It was 9 an hour ago when I got up and 4 when I went to bed last night so there is a warming trend underway at the moment. However it won't last long as by Friday morning the low is currently predicted to be -18. Brrr!

Spent about an hour running the snow blower yesterday. Did my sidewalk and driveway and the sidewalks for 3 neighbors. Also got the laundry caught up and drove out to my grandson's place for a birthday party for one of his sons. Oops. Didn't check my cell phone before I left. There was a voice mail and a text telling me that the party was postponed to today. Had a nice chat with my granddaughter and came home. I'll be making the half hour trip again this afternoon and yes, I will be checking my phone before I leave.

Don - while I was at a restaurant the other day they had a car auction on tv. What struck me as odd was that they had a 2021 Ford Bronco with a bid of $68,000. The Bronco starts at around $30,000. Wonder what was so special about that particular vehicle.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 01-16-2022, 07:05 AM