The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all,
We have 40 degrees but it is to plunge this afternoon. I have to do a little snow removal before that happens. 
Tom, I am glad you got a new pup. The King Charles are a great dog. We always crate trained our pups and it made house training so much easier. Most were trained before they were 2 months old and we generally took the crate down before they were a year old. When we have a visitor and set the crate up our oldest (12 years) will head right for it. She always loved the crate as her secure place. We always left the door open after they were house trained. 
I am not so pleased with snow this week. Usually I am not bothered but my hands after the surgery don't handle the snow blower they way the used to. I hope this is a temporary thing, they were swollen pretty bad after about an hour with it. 
I am keeping everyone in my prayers and hoping ya'll forgive me for the negativity, I will get over it. Wink
Cheers 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 01-19-2022, 09:49 AM