The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, well, we did get rain yesterday, 0.01" at the airport, not enough to register anywhere else. We got enough to spot the windshield, but all-in-all, a bust. It was a bit chilly yesterday, today hovering around 70.

Having problems with getting my Model Railroader magazines. They offered me a year's subscription for $29 and I jumped on it. The invoice they sent me was to pay on their website, I asked for a paper invoice to be able to mail them a check. They have yet to get back with me and have stopped sending me issues. I do not want them to get my credit card number because they will use it to renew at the current price, which I believe is now $49. Every issue now is thinner and thinner. I expect that very soon they will do away with paper magazines and only offer on-line issues. Balancing a computer on my lap where I read the magazine is not an option. Nope

Actually starting to clean up my layout so I can get into doing trackwork. But I do have to work on my guns first since I'm going target shooting on Monday.

Tom, glad you got a new dog, I'm debating about getting another cockatiel but I found out what they're going for now days, and maybe settle for a few goldfish....

Take care everyone, stay warm and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-19-2022, 09:52 AM