The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, we are still around 70 today, give or take a degree or two. Same tomorrow except maybe some rain, at least overcast. Hard to believe, but January is starting to wind down already, almost time for Walmart to get the Easter candy out. I'm sure it's somewhere in the back room.

Got my layout de-cluttered all the roadbed is down, got time today to do some trackwork..... really... Waiting

True story: there's a bank that I drive by frequently that closed a few years ago. About a year ago, they started renovating it. They'd work a bit, nothing for a few weeks and then they'd get a little more done. I always wondered what it was going to be and why it was taking so long to finish the remodeling. Well, a few days ago the construction fence was down, now I'll find out what it is going to be. After a year of wondering, the sign went up..... uh, yeah, we're going to have, drum roll, another Starbucks Icon_e_surprised in that shopping center. Yup, there's already one in the grocery store about 50 yards away, but this new one is going to be a drive-thru.... Yeah, these poor folks were suffering with only one Starbucks nearby, beyond that, then next nearest one is about a half-mile away. Not complaining, where I live, I'm sure I have at least 42 Starbucks within walking distance, so I can understand their plight. One problem with that is that I don't go to Starbucks. Nope

Have a great day everyone, stay warm if possible...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-21-2022, 06:28 AM