The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 11 at the moment. Supposed to go up to 33. The weather guessers are calling the storm coming for Friday night and Saturday a good old Nor'easter. Snowfall amounts are all over the place from Light to Moderate, 1 to 3, 4 to 9. The NWS has issued a Winter Storm Watch until Saturday at 7 PM.

I finally got all the decoration bins into the attic. At some point I have to put them in their proper places in the storage part of the attic. I need to bring up the box for the tree and put it in it and then all the decorations are done.

I finished the office building for the Coal Yard. I need to determine the configuration for the office, the shed, and coal trestle since the recommended set up will not fit in the area I have available. I still have a couple of details to add and at some point I need to seal everything so I can add decals and weathering.

Every time I thing about wiring I find a problem. First it was I could not find my wire strippers. I ordered a new pair which arrived yesterday. Then I discovered that my collection of wire connectors had also joined my previous pair of wire strippers. Ordered new ones. On top of that I can't find my small soldering iron.

Not sure what I will do on the layout. Perhaps add some more feeds. Maybe open the Golden Valley Canning Company kit.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-27-2022, 06:32 AM