The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning Blue
       Tom, it sounds like some improvement for Megan all around. I will keep her in my prayers. 

Days, if you have ocean front property there is a chance you will be rich soon if the Navy follows up in AZ as they are in Ohio. It was on our local news today that they plan a submarine repair facility in Loraine Ohio, and  maintenance facility to support it in Lordstown, Ohio. Now I know you can get a submarine to Loraine via the St. Lawrence Seaway and Welland Canal but my question is why? It takes 8.5 days to sail the 2000+ nautical miles and an additional 16 hours for the Welland Canal. not including the time spent on Lake Ontario.   And to add most years the canal and seaway close due to ice in the winter.  Military intelligence for sure.  

Tompm, Your layout is progressing nicely. How is the new pup doing. Hope he is coming along and hoping your wife is improving too. 

Light snow here this morning but it will clear this afternoon and could get as cold as 4 below tonight. 

I will probably spend the day scanning photos. 

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 01-28-2022, 08:56 AM