The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 17 and snowing lightly. High today will be 27. We have about 4 or 5 inches on the ground. Not sure how much more we are going to get.

Tom - That is good news about your granddaughter. Will keep her in our prayers hoping for more.

Charlie - The puppy is being a puppy. Getting into trouble everywhere with her energy. Housebreaking is coming along as the number of accidents is going down. She is having fun with her first adventures in the snow.

The wife gets better each day. Breathing issues come very rarely now. She is working on building her stamina right now. She is walking more we just wish she could go out more but between the weather and the covid surge that is not happening at the moment.

Finally got the tree down to the basement. There are a few decorations on the dining room table to be boxed and then all are done.

I worked on adding mortar lines to the Golden Valley Canning Company walls and installing the windows. I hope to add the glass and start assembling the walls.

Once the snow stops it will be time to fire up the snow blower.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-29-2022, 06:48 AM