The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, kind of overcast yesterday and felt chilly, but it still got up to 72. I just hope the winds let up and we can enjoy that.

Thanks David, I'll check with them tomorrow, just that the repairs to the ceiling may be less than my deductible. That, plus I read my policy and I'm getting almost $200 a year "no claims" discount, so I can add that into the cost if I go through my insurance. I guess I'll need an estimate before I decide. The plumber wasn't gone five minutes when a guy shows up, "I hear you have a water issue". He shows up ready to check for mold, get the area dry and do the repairs. Who sent him, I haven't a clue. "I'll call you if I need you, goodby".... I guess I could have asked him "how much?", but I just wasn't ready for that yet.

Not much going on today, I was going to clean the garage up, gotta be a bucket of leaves that blew in there plus sawdust from a few projects, but then my son called and may come over to use the table saw, so, I get to watch some football instead.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend, and the best to you guys back east battling that storm. I hope you didn't lose power like some folks did...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-30-2022, 06:24 AM