The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 17 heading up to 30.

Went out last night for a food run and the road were atrocious. Now around here the plowing particularly the township owned roads are bad and the state owned roads are so-so. Last night over 24 hours after the storm many roads both township and state were still snow covered. I guess no one wanted to pay overtime this weekend. Our township is notorious for doing that in the past.

Did a few chores around the house yesterday. Did some vacuuming but had to stop to clean the roller on the vacuum cleaner. It was clogged with hair and strings. I need to vacuum the steps today.

Finished adding the loading docks and their roofs to the Golden Valley Canning Company. I also added an outside stairs and downspouts. I began assembling the walls for the boiler house and painting the water tank. Will continue with these today.

I need to make a grocery store run and a get gas for my car.I wonder how a trip to Delaware will be today considering they got more snow than we did.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-31-2022, 06:24 AM