The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all and welcome to February. So soon, but they say that time flies when you're having fun. For us old folk, time flies regardless. Been cloudy the past few days and temps in the 60's for a while. Still beats what others are dealing with right now.

Jim, you're right, around here they don't stick to the hiking trails, and usually need rescuing when they get lost, get dehydrated or stop suddenly at the bottom of a cliff, frequently needing a helicopter to get them out.

Was going to patch the ceiling myself until I realized it was still damp and might be ripe for mold. Called the insurance company and although my deductible is $500, I've earned $400 for not having any claims. A no-brainer, $100 and the job gets done right with no work on my part. Someone coming this morning to evaluate the situation. The only problem is if they start tearing the ceiling apart, my layout is within a few feet of the damage.

Take care everyone and have a great day. I wish the best to all of you fighting the bad weather
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-01-2022, 06:01 AM