The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 19.Supposed to go above freezing today at 35.

Working on laundry as the house chore of the day yesterday. It will continue today.

I hooked up the new power pack. It is the MRC Throttlepack 9950 DC High Power Train Controller. It is very nice. Amazing how much smoother the trains I tested ran as compared to the old Bachmann controller I was using. I tried both the DC and DCC modes and all went well. It will operate one loco in DCC that is programed to channel 3.

I did not like the way the paint on the water tank came out and therefore I am removing the paint to try again. We are supposed to get a couple of days in the 40's so I may be able to airbrush in the garage. On the Golden Valley Canning Company I hit a snag. There are a couple of parts missing one of which is a piece for the roof for the boiler house. I contacted Walthers and they said they would send replacements one I gave them the parts numbers and my shipping info which I did, I am not waiting for confirmation.

I need to make that gas run for my car today. I may try to make it to Delaware since prices there are $3.29 compared to PA prices of $3.50 and higher.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-01-2022, 06:44 AM