The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
And a good Groundhog Day to you all. What will Punxsutawney Phil forecast? More winter, not bad for us out in the desert, but you snow folks are probably not happy. We're still a bit chilly here, somewhere in the 60's, some say low, others say high.Slight chance of rain today says the TV lady.

Glad I didn't try to patch up the water damage, they're coming today to tear out about 10' of ceiling drywall, then about five days of fans blowing everything dry. Got a hassle with the service company, the insurance company is paying me directly and I pay the company when I'm satisfied. For some reason, they couldn't accept that arrangement and wanted to get paid by the insurance company even though I told them I'd give them a deposit when they got here.. They finally decided to come without getting a deposit, just about five seconds before I was going to tell them that I'll find someone else willing to do the job for cash.... I clearly don't understand how some folks stay in business. Would you rather get paid on the spot, or wait until after you file an insurance claim?

Enough crowing, I guess I'm lucky that someone is coming to fix things in this time of people quitting their jobs in record numbers, everyone is looking to hire and we still have high unemployment. Doesn't make sense... Nope Nope

Take care everyone, stay warm and enjoy the day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-02-2022, 06:12 AM