The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(02-02-2022, 10:17 AM)Charlie B Wrote: That final payment option is a great maker of honesty for the company but it's the employees that need watched.  At one time I would have never ever said something like this but I am seeing so many complaints about contractors that have been in business for years that I am really glad I have done everything I can without needing to hire anyone. 
Charlie

Yeah, I've gone this long in life without the need to call someone to work on something other than laying carpet. Getting too old to climb ladders and crawl on floors though, but I still do what I can.

Between 2014 and 2017, we had moved locally four time using the same movers. It wasn't until after the last move that I started to unpack all of the boxes, so it wasn't until they were all unpacked (months later) that I found at least one box of kitchen stuff and several boxes of my woodworking tools missing. It may not have been the mover, but his employees since they all had vehicles following the truck, but by that time it was way too late to bring it up. I wonder what happened to trust and a handshake?
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-02-2022, 10:51 AM