The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, as Jim says, it's a bit chilly and breezy around these parts, it barely got into the 60's yesterday, the same for today. Glad I'm not up in Flagstaff, 14 right now with a high of 27, that's why we're so cold down this way. We'll be back in the 70's starting Sunday, not sure about the wind though.

Got a 4' x 10' hole in my ceiling covered in plastic with fans and dehumidifiers blowing away. It was pretty wet up there so a good thing I did go through the insurance. Two guys did a good job, just a bit ill equipped. Their job is to cut out wet drywall, "sir, is it OK if we use your ladder?, then I see that they only had one small keyhole saw. "Sir, you wouldn't have a saw we could use?", so I gave them my Sawzall (huge smile). Later on, "sir, would you like us to mop the floor?", When I said "yes", they asked if I had a mop they could use.... Now, this is a national franchised company that should have all the tools they need on their truck. It's like bringing your car in to the shop and the mechanic asking you if you had a set of wrenches with you. Waiting Waiting

Stay warm everyone, prayers for those in need.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-03-2022, 06:26 AM