The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Yeah, it's a touch chilly here this morning also. -9 with a wind chill of -25. High for today is supposed to be +6. Big warm up for tomorrow with a high near +20. No precipitation in the foreseeable future, which according to the national Weather Service, is sometime yesterday afternoon.

Fairly routine day yesterday. Swam for 3/4 mile instead of the usual half mile. While I was swimming a woman decided to walk past an empty lane and use the one I was in. As she approached I moved to the side and she went past. I moved over to the empty lane and I don't think she even realized I was there.

In other news Bill Gates (yes, I know he is no longer associated with Micro$oft but in my book is still the symbol for them) decided my laptop should be blessed with Windows 11. That was an hour I could have spent somewhere better, like in a dentist office. I played with it for an hour and then rolled it back. Fortunately my desktop is too antiquated for them.

I finished up the riser for my Xbox monitor and now I'm just waiting for the varnish to cure. I should be able to put in in position on Saturday. I will have before and after pictures which will show my redneck skills at temporary solutions. This morning I'm headed to Walmart. Target, and the grocery store.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 02-03-2022, 07:24 AM