The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, I don't think we made it to the high-50's yesterday, but by Sunday, back into the 70's and by next weekend we could hit 80 for a few days.

They should be taking out their noisy equipment today since things are pretty dried out up in the attic they're suppose to be coming by to give me an estimate on restoration, but so far, not even a guess when. I won't tell you about our discussions yesterday about payment, but I would be most happy if my insurance company would take these guys off their preferred list though.... I can't do much of anything until they finish. I wonder if they're going to ask me to fill out a survey later on.... Waiting

Looks like gas is going back up. Most stations got down to $3.59 last week, yesterday, they're all $3.69 and higher. Stopped at Walmart to pick up some groceries yesterday, everything is higher, I bought one onion because the price was almost double what it was a few weeks ago. A friend of mine went to an upscale grocer and said he paid $35 a pound for a steak. Eek

Take care everyone, stay warm and above all, stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-04-2022, 06:17 AM