The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 54 with some rain. High is supposed to be 56 and then the bottom falls out and the temperatures start dropping to 24. This could mean at some point this afternoon or evening we could have freezing rain.

The wife's visit to the ENT went well. They want to perform a test on her larynx which is what we thought they would. I put away the last stragglers of Christmas decorations and began bringing up the Valentine Day stuff.

I worked on the Walthers Mainline F40PH locos and filed down the plows as recommended by Walthers. I glued the broken plow back onto the loco. This has appeared o solve the problem. While an easy solution I don't appreciate that I had to do this to brand new locos fresh out of the box. I tried to do some airbrushing and it was a disaster. I am not happy with the new airbrush I bought a year ago. I constantly have flow problems with. In order to get paint through I have to thin the paint to point it is useless. I dug up my old airbrush and will give that a try.

We have to make a pharmacy run and a trip to PetSmart.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-04-2022, 06:37 AM