The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, crazy weather coming up. We're around 36-40 right now, but expect mid-70's this afternoon. They're now showing 80 on Thursday. No rain in the forecast until mid-month, and February is usually a good month for rain. We're going to be in real trouble, they keep building houses and apartments and taping our water tables. They're cutting the amount of water that we're getting from the Colorado River and we have speculators buying farmland so they can sell the water rights. All-in-all, this does not look good for water resources.

Still selling tickets for Spring Training games, but MLB is still in a labor dispute and are in lock-out. What can guys making millions every year and only work a few months out of the year have anything to dispute about? Speaking of sports tickets, have you seen the price tag on Super Bowl tickets? Minimum now for nosebleed seats is over $5K, better seats going for around $25K. You can get a 24-seat box for only $900,000, but you'd better hurry, they're going fast. I say no more about either issue. Nope 

David, we need to pump humidity in, we can see single digit humidity in the summer, the dehumidifier is gone now, apparently it only took two days to dry the attic out. My doctor wants me to keep the humidifier going at night and I guess it helps.

Another day of nothing scheduled, no idea what I'm going to do, maybe just veg out again.

Everyone have a great day and do something that pleases you.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-06-2022, 06:34 AM