The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, we're moving into the high 70's, low 80's for at least a week, nice break. Still no word on whether there will be any Spring Training games. That's why a lot of folks come this way. They just finished building two large hotel-looking structures to house both teams that play here in Surprise and I don't see any activity near either one.

Gas prices have reversed again, most stations are back up to $3.75, I filled up at Costco a few weeks ago for $3.29, now they're up to $3.54.

Made two doctor appointments yesterday, one says, "we can get you in tomorrow morning", the other (an eye doctor) says, "I can put you on a list and call you when we are ready to take appointments for April and May". Called a different eye doctor and snagged one for April 4. This is typical here in the winter months, so it was a real surprise that I got that first appointment that soon, must have had a cancellation.

I hope all goes well for you today, stay warm, stay healthy and have some fun.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-08-2022, 05:47 AM