The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everybody, no need to talk about the weather, let's just say that it'll be another nice day here today.

They're coming out today to give me an estimate on restoring my ceiling, meaning that I'll be shut down completely when they do the work since my layout, workbenches and computer are in the same room adjacent to the hall and I understand that they're going to paint it all.

Not much more going on here personally. There is the Phoenix Open this week that always has the same closing date as the Super Bowl. You would think they'd pick a different week, except like next year when the game will be here, they hold off the final round of golf until Monday. Why, well, there are hundreds, maybe thousands of private jets all around every airport and they all want to take off at the same time. This way half of them won't leave until Tuesday. Plus, there's not enough limos to service both areas. I'm not kidding, every regional airport has jets parked nose to tail to fill their tarmac. I guess if you can afford your own jet (or use your company's), you can afford to pay $25,000 or more for a ticket to the game. As for the Phoenix open, general admission is a reasonable $50 and $75, but there are many, many options for skyboxes and clubs offering group rates for around $75,000. BTW, many of those are already sold out. I guess I won't be going this year, again.... Oh, BTW, if you didn't know this, the Phoenix Open had been played in Scottsdale for the last 25 years.

I hope everyone has a great day today, I'm going to try, depends a lot on what the quote is for my ceiling repairs...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-09-2022, 06:18 AM