The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, gunna be our first 80+ day of the year, and stay that way until mid next week. Rain and low 60's in the forecast for Wednesday. Monday is ideal target shooting weather, so we're headed out early. I talked to a gal that said she'd love to go target shooting, until I told her we were early birds, haven't heard from her since.... Applause

Got a quote to restore my ceiling, need to go back to the insurance company and get more money. What's worse is that they want to paint the whole ceiling and one wall. Not sure how they're going to deal with my layout and the cabinet I have on the wall filled with rolling stock. one item on the quote is to "empty and replace room", and I'm betting they won't do that. I'm betting I won't let them do that. Nope

We're heading to Bobbie's Cafe this morning, a bit farther, but we just can't take Brenda's new owner more than a few times a week. She told the cook that she wasn't there to make friends, and by golly, she's successful there.

Take care and have a great day, remember, only two days until another weekend...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-10-2022, 06:13 AM