The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. A rough few days here, we had that big shootout yesterday, nine police shot or injured by shrapnel, shooter shot girlfriend, police shot shooter, nether one made it. A member of the tribal police was shot to the north of us and a few miles north, an F1 crashed in the desert. All the police and pilot are OK, although six of the police are still in the hospital. You know, things are really getting out of hand all over the country.

Temps are still around 80, there could be rain maybe Wed or Thurs, no two forecasts agree when or how good the chances are. So we just wait and see.

Still no word on whether we'll have baseball Spring Training thanks to a labor dispute. "Gee coach, I'm only making ten mill this season, how do you expect me to even feed my family or maintain my Paradise Valley mansion on that?" Inflation I guess gets to us all....

The other day I recorded "The General" with Buster Keaton, made in 1927, silent and fully restored.  Is not that engine in a museum somewhere?

Take care, enjoy the games tomorrow. Yeah, we have the Super Bowl, but the Phoenix Open will be on TV as well. I might just watch "The General" instead...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-12-2022, 10:15 AM