The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, just about a perfect day yesterday, went target shooting, was warm enough to take our jackets off early, shot for about 3 1/2 hours, very little wind and for some reason, our accuracy had improved substantially over our last session a few weeks ago.

Went through Yelp the other day looking for someone to repair the large hole in my ceiling. I picked one guy and sent him a message, a bit later I started to get email from all sorts of people. Turns out, using Yelp, they will send the same message to many other people of their choosing and don't tell you. One guy that wants to come out has a decent star rating, but everyone of his one-star reviews was due to drywall work, which is what I'm looking for. Anyway, just a warning, if you use Yelp, don't click on the link they give you, try to find the company's web site and go that route otherwise you'll have people trying to contact you that you really didn't want.

Need to do some cleanup work in the garage today, been putting it off for a while, got a ton of leaves that blew in when I had those guys working on the ceiling. Need to get some weeds removed, but there's too many for me to tackle so I'll call someone before the HOA sends me a letter.

Take care, have a great day and prayers for those in need...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-15-2022, 06:40 AM