The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 23 and actually heading above freezing to 47. Another round of Pennsylvania's bi-polar weather. Looks like highs will be in the 40 to 60 range for the next week or so.

Yesterday was phone call day. I had to call in requests to the doctors' offices to get prescriptions renewed. Call to cancel a doctor's appointment. Call to the folks who installed the new back storm door. The latch is coming apart. The manufacturer is sending a new one to be installed. Today will be a few more calls as I noticed a double charge on my debit card.

I was going to work on adding plaster soaked paper towels to the coal trestle ramp but I could not find my stash of plaster of Paris. I must have used it or it hardened and I tossed it. I did find open containers of Mold-a-Scene and Lightweight Hydrocal. This lead me to doing some more cleaning and straightening up of the stack of supplies. I still have more to do on that subject manner. I did work on inventorying some new acquisitions.

I ordered plaster of Paris from Michaels so I will have to pick it up later today. Hopefully I can work on the ramp tonight.

Wife wants to try to go out for breakfast this morning.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-16-2022, 06:34 AM